Skip to content
- Our service is from hotel to hotel and reservations are needed to ride our buses.
- By law we cannot accept passengers with no reservation even if they are in a hotel where we do pick up and there are seatsavailable. Cancellations made less than 30 days before the service will be charged 100%.
- Cancellations can be made free of charge within 30 days prior to departure; after that term 100% of the rate will becharged.
- NO SHOWS will be charged 100% of the rate.
- The pick-up time may vary in about 15 minutes depending on road traffic.
- At the location of pick up the driver will wait a maximum of 10 minutes for a customer as this is a shared service.
- If passenger doesn’t show 10 minutes passed the pickup time they will be considered NO SHOWS and 100% of the rate willbe charged. In a Transfer In the waiting time is one hour after the flight lands.
- If for any reason including delay flights arrival the passenger is not in place and time confirmed. Interbus will be charged100% (No Show).
- Each passenger is allowed one carry-on and one item of luggage. If the passenger travels with an additional luggage pieceit is considered extra luggage and must be previously reserved. Each extra luggage will be charged according to theexisting rate.
- Carry-on items are the passenger’s responsibility during the whole trip and should remain with the passenger at all timesduring the trip.
Interbus will not be held liable for loss or damage to carry-on items not properly supervised by the passenger. This includescarry-on items incorrectly placed inside the luggage compartment.
- We don’t transport surfboards bicycles or kayaks. All items other than luggage must be notified to Interbus and we doreserve the right of transportation.
- Children under 12 years of age pay 50% of the adult rate. Children between 6 months and 3 years of age must use a babycar seat or booster during the trip. These are provided free of charge and must be requested when making the reservation.
- All transfers include a 15 minute rest stop. This stop may be a connection point or may involve a change of vehicledepending on the route.
No pets will be allowed on the vans (Except for guide dogs accompanied by their owners).
- Interbus cannot be held responsible for schedule changes in ferry services or for accidents and/or loss of luggage duringthe trip on the ferry.
Interbus may change or cancel any service without reimbursement for reasons beyond its control such as: strikes weatherconditions war or local guerrillas public demonstrations natural disasters or acts of terrorism.
In case of legal disputes between the client and Interbus both parties undertake to follow the guidelines of the Costa RicaRepublic legal jurisdiction.
- Fuel surcharge may be applied.